[Graduate School] Result Announcement for Graduate Program Admission, 2020 Spring 3rd round
대학원교학부 | 2020-01-23 | 조회 1431
Please check an attached file about the admission result.
1. Lacking Documents submission deadline : by 2020.1.31.(FRI)
- To be graduates : submit your Diploma & Verification by 2020.2.24.(MON)
- Language Course Completion Certificate : by 2020.2.14.(Fri)
* You can submit Language Certificate by 2020.2.24.(MON), but there is no the scholarship consideration for the 3rd round admission.
- LINK Scholarship for JBNU Language Center students : The applicants who have submitted the completion certificate by 2020.2.14.(Fri) only will be accepted for LINK Scholarship consideration.
* LINK Scholarship is just for JBNU language course students and it is not applicable for other university language course students.
3. Bank Statement : All of the accepted students need to submit bank statement with amount of more than USD 18,000.
- Students applying for visas from overseas : The certificate issuance date must be later than 1st of July
- Students applying for visas in Korea : The certificate issuance date must be later than 2020.1.20.(MON) and it should be issued from one of the banks in Korea only. (not the overseas banks)
* In case of applicants who submitted supporting letter by professor with amount of less than 20,400,000 Korean won, they should submit another bank certificate providing the rest of the amount.
4. Admission Letter : It will be issued after 2020.1.30.(Thu)
The certificate of admission can be issued only for those who submitted the complete required documents and paid the tuition fee.
- Students in overseas : we will send it by air mail
- Students in Korea : Visit the graduate office or by post
* If your mailing address has been changed and is different from the one on the application form, you should inform us of your new address using the form [Address].
5. Tuition fee payment period : Jan. 29th ~ Jan. 31st
※ Please be aware that if you fail to submit the lacking document until the deadline, your admission will be canceled.
■ Contact : 063-270-4382, admissionG@jbnu.ac.kr
Count : 405